As a Human Resources Professional, do you have a passion for enhancing employees’ experience throughout the lifecycle of their career? Do you enjoy the diversity of working with multiple companies in multiple industries?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you should consider a career in Human Resources Consulting at Accounting Resources Inc! In HR consulting, you perform all the HR functions that you enjoy as well as get to know multiple companies and industries therefore broadening your career and experience.
In this full time Senior HR Generalist role, you would provide support on matters related to recruiting, employee relations, performance management and HR best practices while fostering a positive relationship with clients and staff. This would be your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR consulting practice utilizing your skills and expertise to help cultivate the business.
Does this sound like you?
- Responsive and flourish in an environment where you take on a time sensitive project for a client and deliver excellent service
- Flexible and enjoy the variety in your daily tasks. You understand that you may need to be onsite at a client and then back in the office responding to other clients on various issues and engagements.
- A natural problem solver that does not mind digging in and figuring out a solution.
- Comfortable advising Senior leaders on HR best practice.
- You enjoy change and challenges. You are excited about continuously learning and evolving in your career even if its outside your comfort zone.
- The ability to complete assigned projects with in assigned budget and timeframes
- Advise clients on best HR management practices
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements by remaining current on new legislature
- Provide guidance and direction on performance management issues and employee relations concerns
- Provide benefits administration support as required, including annual open enrollment coordination
Does this also sound like you?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Previous experience as a HR Consultant is preferred but not a must!
- Strong expertise in HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and 365. Previous experience in ADP Run, Workforce Now and PrimePay a strong plus.
- The ability to be proactive and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Sound judgment and high level of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and strong attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in Business/HR Management or related discipline
Benefits and Perks
We support our employees’ professional development through training and opportunities and increased responsibilities. We pride ourselves on our professional work environment and excellent growth potential. We offer excellent perks and benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Group Insurance Plans
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Charitable donations
- Hybrid work schedule
- Holiday pay
- Floating Holidays
- Paid time off
- Company lunches
- Company outings
- Staff Recognition Awards
For over three decades, Accounting Resources, Inc. (ARI) has provided professional accounting, bookkeeping and HR services to small and medium sized businesses and non-profit organizations primarily throughout the Northeast. We are a rapidly growing, fast paced company with a team-oriented culture. Located in Glastonbury, we make our clients’ needs our priority.