Accounting Resources, Inc (ARI), a powerhouse in outsourced accounting, is expanding its dynamic team in the vibrant heart of Glastonbury, CT. With over three decades of excellence, ARI is dedicated to putting clients first and making a real impact on businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the Northeast.
Join a team that has doubled in size in 2023 and continues to skyrocket, providing exciting opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Make a difference by managing client engagements and addressing complex accounting issues with your demonstrated conceptual judgement and initiative.
- Address complex accounting issues with demonstrated conceptual judgment and initiative.
- Coach and mentor team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Review work product of accounting staff for quality and timeliness.
- Manage day to day client relationships, addressing inquiries and maintaining work papers.
- Complete month-end close and analyze/reconcile general ledger accounts.
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- BA in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Experience in a client/customer-facing organization.
- Experience working with multiple clients and/or organizations preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Comprehensive Health Plans :Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Group Insurance Plans.
- 401k for your financial future.
- Hybrid work schedule for work-life balance.
- Professional Development with a clear career path.
- Tuition Assistance Program for continuous learning.
- Charitable donations to give back to the community.
- Flex time for a personalized work schedule.
- Holiday pay and Floating Holidays.
- Paid time off to recharge.
- Company lunches to foster team connections.
- Company outings for a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
- Staff Recognition Awards for your outstanding contributions.
Salary: $70,000-80,000 per year
If you are a self-motivated Senior Accountant ready to take on a new role in a thriving company, apply now and be part of our exciting journey at ARI! Your success is our priority.
Interested? Apply now!
View open positions!
Accounting Resources, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Discover how ARI is making a meaningful impact in the community, fostering positive change through dedicated initiatives and community-centric efforts.